On my Menu today:
Breakfast: Bananas & Natural Yoghurt blended together with one glass of smooth Orange Juice
- 3-4 Bananas (Depending on size. If small, 3-4. If medium – large, 2-3 will do fine)
- Half a pot of natural yoghurt
- Peel the bananas and break them up into 4 or 5 pieces each.
- Place into jug/bowl
- Pour a good portion of the natural yoghurt on top of bananas
- Blend until it is as smooth as possible
- Pour into bowl for serving
- Enjoy 🙂
Lunch: Brown bread sandwich with ham, lettuce and coleslaw
Dinner: Cheesy Chorizo Chicken & Spinach (Serves 1)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 75g chorizo – Finely diced
- 1/2 red onion – Diced
- 1x240g skinless chicken breast fillet – Cut into 1cm slices
- Salt & pepper
- 4 cherry tomatoes – Sliced in half
- 3 big fistfuls of baby spinach leaves
- 1 ball of Mozzarella – Torn into chunks
- 20g pine nuts
- Heat the coconut in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add the chorizo and fry for a minute. Add the onion and fry for another minute.
- Increase the heat to maximum and add the chicken, along with a generous pinch of both salt and pepper. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, by which time the chicken should be almost completely cooked through.
- Throw in the cherry tomatoes and cook for a minute or until they just begin to collapse. Toss in the spinach and stir through until fully wilted.
- Use a wooden spoon to make little pockets in the chicken and vegetable mixture, then drop in small chunks of the mozzarella. Turn off the heat and let the mozzarella melt before spooning the whole delicious lot onto a plate and scattering over the pine nuts.